Interested in private or group childbirth education classes to prepare for the birth of your baby? Want to become more confident in baby care before your baby arrives or brush up on some new skills now that your newborn is here? Need support or information about breastfeeding? Want nutrition and holistic guidance during pregnancy and/or the postpartum period to nourish your body, your baby, and your mind? We offer a variety of classes and structures to help you get the information you’re seeking.
Some of our classes include:
- Comfort Measures for Labor
- Childbirth Prep Series (single day, weekend long, and weekly style)
- Childbirth Refresher
- Partner Support Prep
- Inspired Birth Method
- Holistic Nutrition Guidance for Pregnancy and Postpartum
- After Baby’s Birth
- Baby Care
- Breastfeeding Basics
- CPR/First Aid (with or without certification)
- Infant Development
If you don’t see a group class currently listed for something you are interested in, please email us at [email protected], and we can talk about offering a private class for you or creating a group class. We want to help you get the information you need to have a healthy pregnancy, informed birth, and positive postpartum experience!
In addition to our virtual class offerings, we teach childbirth classes at many locations throughout the bay area.
The below group classes will be held at Blossom Birth and Family in Palo Alto.
- Partner Support Prep June 14
- Infant Development June 27 October 11 December 6
- Inspired Birth (virtual course; registration at inspiredbirth.net) July 7, 14, and 21 September 1, 8, and 15 November 3, 10, and 17
- After Baby’s Birth July 18 September 19 November 8
- Breastfeeding Basics July 18
- Childbirth Prep Intensive July 19 August 30 October 11 December 6
- Childbirth Refresher August 29 November 7
Community workshops and demos are held throughout the bay area and have included:
- South San Francisco Mothers’ Group (SSFMG)
- Foster City Parents’ Club (FCPC)
- San Mateo Parents’ Club (SMPC)
- Charlie’s Corner
- Buy Buy Baby
Upcoming community workshops include: